DEAR DIARY
7:46 AM
Hey, uhh these 2 weeks were fun. Orientation was kinda short. My og mates are really really nice :) And my new class, is getting nicer day by day. We'll see how it goes on Monday. Hahah and i don't know it's because i'm so nerdy or what, but i actually don't mind the lessons.
There's nothing much to say, but i really like the school. Wonder if i'll end up staying there. When the results are out then i'll worry about that. Which is, actually not very long later.
One day after school, went to hc to meet cong and alyy. We went to visit amy and debbie! :) We had such a hard time finding them, being paranoid that someone would catch us and whatever. On the way met quite a few people. Then, we Finally found them. Hahah. The school people seem oddly nice, asking us to join in the fun and stuff. Never mind.
Oh and yesterday, went back to visit the guides. Haha and saw alyy and cong there again! It's like the 3 of us are slacking, having so much free time. Hah. Nevermind, we'll meet those other 3 busy people soon. Oh ya, so anyway about visiting guides. Went back with jiayin. Hah. She's so weird, taking pictures of the school. Could only stay for awhile. Yupp. I feel totally useless going back you know. Lol. But never mind. I miss the toast aunty!
Oh ya, yingxy if you're reading this, i see you Finally fixed your blog! Hahaha. Uhhh, i'll go back to school with you next time lar. I guess.
Steffie's finally coming back after 2 months or something. Yayyyy and it's so so so so weird but great that we have a common goal. It's seriously weirdddddd but. Well, i hope we succeed!
I'm finally going to receive a letter from xifang. Don't bother about mean comments, i love you! Wonder if we'll get to meet before you go back.
We seem to be out of time,That's why i'm writing this rhyme.When timings clash,Will hearts un-mesh,Will all our hopes be dashed?Haha odd, i don't mean to sound sad cuz i'm not. It's been a long time since i wrote these stuff. I'm losing touch. Hah. I'm gonna see someone special soon. Haha. Finally. Goodbye now! :)